Cast Iron 7 Piece Cookware Set
- Colourful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-coloured interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 375°F / 190°C.
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- Material – Cast Iron
- Heat Source – Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher & Oven Safe
- Warranty – 6 Months
- Fry pan – 39.0cm (l) x 5.4cm (d) x 24.0cm (dia)
- Small pot – 23.4cm (l) x 8cm (d) x 18.0cm (dia)
- Medium pot – 26.3cm (l) x 9.5cm (d) x 21.0cm (dia)
- Large pot – 30.0cm (l) x 11.0cm (d) x 24.0cm (dia)
- Box measurements – 33.5cm x 27.0cm x 41.5cm
Enamelled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.